Facebook Advertising 2014: Power Editor Beginner's Guide
A step-by-step, easy to understand, how to guide for facebook Power Editor
You've heard about the Power Editor, but you were too scared to try it for yourself? Worry not, this easy to understand, step-by-step guide will provide a comprehensive knowledge about facebook's Power Editor.
It is perfect for:
- Affiliate Marketers who are just starting out
- People working in Digital Marketing, with advanced facebook ads experience
- Facebook page owners who want to use facebook ads to grow their page
The course was created from the bottom up to explain all the features of Power Editor. The main objective was to create a series of video giving an insight into this incredibly useful facebook ads tool. All you need to do is follow along and enjoy yourself - the videos take into account the people who've never used Power Editor before, so they have an easy to understand pace.
Take this course to learn all about:
- How the facebook Power Editor is structured - we will leave no button unclicked and no menu unturned in our journey towards understanding this tool.
- What specific facebook ads terms mean - the short recap will make you remember all about the metrics you are using to measure success.
- Creating a campaign in Power Editor - the center of the course revolves around actually creating an ads campaign from scratch, using simple steps.
- The List Settings - these help us customize the way Power Editor looks, giving us more breathing room and an organized working environment.
- Importing and exporting ads - one of the unique features of Power Editor allows you to create hundreds and thousands of ad variations withing seconds.
So what are you waiting for? Learn all about the Power Editor in a simple and fun course!
One thing I've been passionate about all my life is teaching others what I have learned, in order to improve their existence. I've started down this road years ago, creating magazines, ebooks, videos, trainings and books.
I love about social media (I wrote a book on it - How to avoid failure (but not necessarily succeed) on Amazon), I'm double certified in Google AdWords and I currently work in a Digital Agency - I spend most of my days between Excel, Keyword Planner and Power Editor.
Learning about Facebook Pages and Facebook Ads was a very rewarding process, as I was accumulating a lot of knowledge really fast and I could test out minor changes. I became fascinated ever since I started talking directly to Facebook Ads Managers and had the opportunity to write guest posts for blogs, like FBPPC.
I'm always interested in learning new things and looking for new ways to bring value to the people around me. This is one of the reasons I've joined AIESEC - the largest student organization in the world, where I've been able to lead a very dedicated team, as an Advertising Responsible. This has been one of the most fulfilling experiences I've been through.